Contact Mr. Edwards
James L. Edwards
Jim is a founding member of the firm, who entered private practice after a four year stint on active duty with the United States Army JAG Corps. Since then, Jim has built a practice founded on assisting clients in all aspects of business and commercial dealings, including estate planning, real estate transactions and probate matters. An exceptionally experienced litigator, Jim has tried cases in courtrooms throughout the State of Wyoming and in neighboring states.
Jim has been rated AV Preeminent, signifying by his peers, signifying his recognition by his peers as one of America's finest attorneys.
Admitted to Bar: 1976 - Federal District Court, District of Wyoming (1976); United States Court of Appeals, Tenth Circuit (1976), United States Court of Military Appeals (1980); and the United States Supreme Court
· Municipal Judge, City of Gillette, Wyoming (1983 to Present).
· Magistrate, Crook County Wyoming (2010 to Present)
· Campbell County Bar Association (President 1991-1992)
· Wyoming Trial Lawyers Association
· American Bar Association
Banking, Commercial, Collections, Civil Litigation, Probate, Estate Planning.
Real Estate, Corporations, Limited Liability Companies.
· Campbell County Parks and Recreation Board (9 years)