Contact Mr. Carpenter
Patrick E. Carpenter
Patrick E. Carpenter joined the firm as an Associate in 1998 and was elevated to partner in 2004. Patrick is a Wyoming native and has enjoyed practicing law throughout Wyoming and Colorado. Patrick has developed an extensive real estate and corporate planning and transactional practice. Patrick also enjoys a busy personal injury law practice. Patrick's personal injury experience ranges from minor automobile accidents to commercial (tractor-trailer) truck fatalities, wrongful death actions, and employment related claims.
A large part of Patrick's practice also includes the representation of municipalities, Homeowner's Associations and Improvement Districts. Patrick currently serves as the Attorney for the Town of Pine Haven, Wyoming.
Patrick was admitted to the bar in the State of Wyoming and Colorado, and is licensed to practice law in all courts of the States of Wyoming and Colorado as well as the Federal District Court for the District of Wyoming.
• J.D., University of Wyoming College of Law, 1998; B.S., University of Wyoming, 1995.
• Campbell County Bar Association (President 2006-2007); Wyoming State Bar (Commissioner)
• Wyoming Bar Foundation (President 2008-2009)
• Wyoming Unauthorized Practice of Law Committee (2004-2006)
• Christian Legal Society (2008-2013)
• Wyoming State Bar Commissioner (2009-2013)
Primary Areas of Practice:
Personal Injury, Wrongful Death, Employment Law Claims, Contracts, Personal Injury, Business Planning, Estate Planning, Municipal/Governmental, Civil Litigation, Probate
• Campbell County CARE Board (President 2004-2006)
• Campbell County Parks and Recreation Board (President 2009-2010)
• City of Gillette, Public Works and Utilities Advisory Committee (2010-2011)